Thursday, June 4, 2009

Annual Motorcycle Ride Update

Crap, I don't know when I'll get out of here. Its looking like late June or the middle of July now. I had hoped to join Mountain Vision on their June trip to Webster Springs, but meetings here precluded that.

I need this ride in Amish country because I hate city life.

Canal Fulton, as well as Fredericksberg and Berlin, are definitely going to get a lot of my attention this trip. The Massillon Independent has had a lot of articles recently on Canal Fulton, and they don't mesh well with what I saw there.

4 comments:

  1. I think Chris may be taking that mission trip in your place. I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know, Kristy, if he goes. I didn't realize either of you were aware Mountain Vison. I orderred some bibles for that trip, but it looks like they went backorder. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason's parents also make a Mountain Vision trip right before Christmas every year. I wish they would take the boys once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Jason might think of going too, Mandy. Its a wonderful experience meeting and lending a hand to some really nice folks.

    ReplyDelete