Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flirting

There's a lot in life that passes me by or I don't understand, and I don't mind really. The original Star Trek TV series had been in reruns for a couple of years before I learned it existed. Just a few years ago I heard the term "going commando" and had to ask co-workers what it meant. Perhaps if I watched more TV....

I don't understand flirting. Last week it was mentioned in an off hand way that I flirt with someone in the office. If it wasn't for being accused of that in a very negative way last year I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

You'd think a 60 year old guy could joke around and tease without be accused of amorous undertones.

While I might think twice about spontaneious comments (that statement doesn't make sense...kinda like having random thoughts in alphabetical order), I doubt I'll stifle myself much.

No comments:

Post a Comment