I have a lot of fun, and I imagine gals are tired of, "Rules Men Wish Women Knew". Well, seems the gals have real rules. Lifting this from Yahoo, I thought it'd be fair to the gals to give them equal time.
(The Frisky) -- We're not mothers yet, but we're at a point in our lives when we're thinking about our future families. We know an awful lot about women and how to treat and please 'em, so we plan to pass that knowledge down to our sons.
Young men should be taught to find out his girlfriend's favorite flower.
We hope to rid the male sex of all the things that make us rant by raising boys with balanced male and female perspectives. Here are the 18 things we'll teach them.
1. Pick your battles.
2. Walk on the outside (closer to the street) of your female companion.
3. Saying "You're being crazy" is never an appropriate response, unless you want her to go postal on you. The Frisky: How to keep the crazy at bay
4. Cooking, cleaning, and taking care of kids are things men can actually do as well as women.
5. Keep backup supplies of quality chocolate in the house for her to raid.
The Frisky: 5 things I'd do differently in single life
The Frisky: What future father will teach his son about women
The Frisky: 5 things I'd do differently if I re-lived my single life
6. Buying tampons and other feminine products shouldn't embarrass you --everyone knows they're not for you.
7. Women like compliments and gifts. The Frisky: Is chivalry sexist?
8. Earning less than her shouldn't be emasculating. The Frisky: Why marrying for money isn't a totally bad idea
9. Be on time, even if she usually isn't.
10. Don't be a pouty puppy when shopping with her.
11. Find out what her favorite flower is. The Frisky: 5 easy chivalrous moves to get the girl
12. If you like her, then don't buy her shoes; it's bad luck.
13. Smiling and nodding aren't the same as listening.
14. It's OK to cry in front of her, but keep the blubbering to a minimum.
15. Personality goes a long way.
16. At some point she'll be more important than your mother.
17. You will never completely understand women.
18. Oh yeah, and no woman will ever be good enough for my baby!